This dashboard contains helpful information for prospective and current LibraryH3lp customers. We highly recommend that you follow us on Twitter as we regularly tweet system status messages. You can also check out our blog to learn about new features as they are released.
When you sign up for a trial, you'll receive a Welcome letter containing your main admin username and your starting-off code snippet. Our Zero to Hero (Getting Started) series is a very useful starting place. You can also review our comprehensive documentation and FAQ for assistance.
Use the admin site to manage your service (creating other users, creating queues, designing widgets, monitoring system activity, running reports).
- Pam and Amy handle day-to-day support through email (email@example.com), phone (877-844-5371) and chat. chat. chat. This includes questions about your account or for assistance troubleshooting any specific issues.
- Google Group -- The group is great for sharing ideas and tips, discussing proposed features, and building a community in which everyone can participate.
- Blog -- We use the blog for detailed announcement of important new features and more formal communications.
- Twitter provides system status updates. This is for quickly spreading word of known problems, briefly announcing new features, and sharing any time-sensitive information. Want the system updates but don't use Twitter? The Twitter account has an RSS feed so you can subscribe to it in any RSS reader. If you want SMS, e-mail, or other kinds of notices of activity on the Twitter feed, check out Twilert.
- Premium support contracts are also available for an extra fee. Please e-mail us for a quote.
- Training, setup, support, and integration with a comprehensive reference request management suite are available through Altarama's RefChatter product.